Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Brain Teaser 1


Today for math's I finished what I was supposed to do, so I ended up doing one of the can do's which we call puzzle time. Every week we have a different puzzle time to do and this is what puzzle time we had this week. So basically what we had to do was, we had to make all the apples a number all the bananas a number and then all the coconuts a number. So I decided to make the apples all 10's, all the bananas 4's, and all the coconuts 2's. On this activity I had to do 4 different math questions, the easiest question was probably question 4 because I just had to find out what ( 2+10+4= ) was and I just knew that it equaled 16. So this activity was a little bit hard because you had to make all the apples the same number, all the bananas the same number, and all the coconuts the same number. So I hope you liked this math's activity that I have done, and leave some comments in the comments section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post