Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Story Starter

Today I did some school work online because I am in lockdown at the moment, that means we can not go to school. So this activity was for writing, so basically what happened was my teacher ( Miss Wilkinson ) has made this site that my whole class share's and Miss Wilkinson has set up this daily guide which says what we can do for each subject at home like writing, reading, spelling, blogging and math's. Miss Wilkinson is going to add an inquiry page on there when she gets time, so hopefully that means that I can do some inquiry and then share some inquiry that I have done with you guys. So I basically had to look at the story starter that was on the google slides of our learning site and then I just had to finish of the story in my own words. So I hope you like it and leave some comments or tips in the comments section down below.

4 comments:

  1. Well done for having a go at the story starter Taliyah. I like the fact you have brought in your interest of Roald Dahl and I was very interested in what you shared about the BFG. I would have liked you to have carried on the story and used your imagination to tell us about what happened next for the main character and if any other characters get included in the story. You could have created an unexpected ending to the story perhaps or a happily ever after ending!
    Awhi Token

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Wilkinson
      I'm Glad that you liked how I used the story BFG from Roald Dahl, and that you also liked my end of the story. Thanks for all the information you have given me for just this blog post. You always write the greatest descriptions in people's blog posts. Question- What is the Awhi Token for? Can't wait to be back at school in hopefully 1 or 2 weeks!
      -Taliyah

      Delete
    2. Hi Taliyah, the awhi token is to recognise the hard work you are putting into your blog. I'm pleased you enjoy reading my comments. I do think carefully about what I am going to comment on and how I could offer some advice. I am hoping we are back at school soon too. Keep up the fantastic blog posts.

      Delete
    3. Hi Miss Wilkinson
      Ok thank you for telling me what the Awhi Token is for but do I have to do anything with it like do I have to print it out or something? Yes I will try to keep up the fantastic blog posts and blog commenting!
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post