Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

12 days of Christmas song ( My version )

Hi everyone today I was bored so I decided to make my own song. This song that I made today was based on the song 12 days of Christmas. It goes along the same way and you sing it the same way but there are 2 twists to it ( I made it say my family gave to me instead of my true love sent to me, and I put different things for the list of things that I got for each day of Christmas ). And you are probably wondering did I actually get all of these things for Christmas from my family? Well no I didn't this was just for fun. So here it is!!! Hope you like it and leave some comments of what you think and maybe some tips of what I could do next time down below.


12 days of Christmas


On the first day of Christmas, my family gave to me.  A wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the second day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the third day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the fourth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the fifth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the sixth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the seventh day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 7 little gifts, 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the eighth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 8 Christmas cards, 7 little gifts, 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the ninth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 9 more presents, 8 Christmas cards, 7 little gifts, 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the tenth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 10 big yummy gummies, 9 more presents, 8 Christmas cards, 7 little gifts, 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the eleventh day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 11 Christmas decorations, 10 big yummy gummies, 9 more presents, 8 Christmas cards, 7 little gifts, 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my family gave to me. 12 mistletoe and angels, 11 Christmas decorations, 10 big yummy gummies, 9 more presents, 8 Christmas cards, 7 little gifts, 6 Christmas tree skirts, 5 Christmas stockings, 4 big presents, 3 candy canes, 2 ornaments and a wreath and a Christmas tree.


16 comments:

  1. Kia ora Taliyah!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    Wow, this is so creative! I love it! Did you know that today’s activity is to write a song? This seems perfect for you! Here is the link: https://summerlearningjourney.blogspot.com/2021/12/take-weather-with-you.html Give it a go!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte It's Taliyah

      Ok I will give this activity a try.

      I am so glad you liked my song I made based on the 12 days of Christmas song.

      -Taliyah

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Taliyah!

      I am looking forward to seeing it!

      I noticed that! Very creative changing the words around!!

      Ngā mihi nui,
      Charlotte :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Charlotte It's Taliyah again

      Sorry I can not find the activity.

      I am glad that you noticed that because not much people have looked at this blog post, and only you have commented on this blog post.

      -Taliyah

      Delete
    4. Mōrena Taliyah!

      Hmmm, try highlighting the link I included into the comment, and copy and paste it into the search bar. It should work!

      Have a beautiful last day of 2021!

      Ngā mihi nui,
      Charlotte :)

      Delete
    5. Hi Charlotte

      Ok I will give that a try!

      -Taliyah

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Taliyah,

    Great work with your very festive Christmas song! I like how you personalised the song and made it special to you and your whanau. Thats very creative!

    The link to the Take the Weather with you activity Charlotte mentioned is
    here! I think this is a perfect activity for you, I hope you enjoy it!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren It's Taliyah

      I'm glad you liked my Christmas song that I made.

      Yes this links works thanks but I am not going to have a try with it because I just don't like the sound of it but thanks anyway.

      -Taliyah

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora

    Kia ora Taliyah

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. WOW!!! I think it is super awesome that you created your song based on the 12 days of christmas, it really shows that you are creative and innovative. Which are excellent qualities to have and will serve you well in the future- Ka pai!!! Thank you for sharing your creative and positive mahi with me and your fellow bloggers. It is awesome to see that you were able to be creative.

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quein It's Taliyah

      Yeah heaps of people have been loving my Christmas song that I made based on the song 12 days of Christmas!

      It is kind of weird that heaps of people from the SLJ team are commenting on this blog post though because this wasn't an activity from the site it was my idea.

      -Taliyah

      Delete
  4. Mо̄rena Taliyah!


    Chris here, from the Summer Learning Journey. This is really lovely, tēnā koe for taking the time to compose your own 12 Days of Xmas song! Do you find yourself making or writing things like this often?

    How was your Xmas, did you do anything in particular, or just take some time to relax?

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post over the next couple of weeks!


    Hari tau hou!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris It's Taliyah

      Yes I always do stuff like this no matter where I go, I have an activity kit that I take everywhere so I don't get bored and have nothing to do.

      My Christmas was good how was yours? Me and my brother went to our mum's for the night because some of our presents were there. Yeah but I was waiting and waiting for Christmas to come even though I don't believe in Santa.

      -Taliyah

      Delete
  5. Kia ora Taliyah!


    Hari tau hou, Happy New Year! That’s so cool that you have an activity kit like that! Glad you enjoyed Xmas as well, mine was ok- just very busy.

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris It's Taliyah again

      Happy new year to you too! Yes I have an activity kit but it is more like an art kit because it has like paint, pencils, felts, pens, normal eraser, moldable eraser and much more.

      -Taliyah

      Delete
    2. That's awesome! Hope you stick with that!


      Ka kite ano,
      Chris

      Delete
    3. Hi Chris

      Yes I am hoping this art kit lasts for quite a long time because it is very handy for a lot of things that my mum and I do together or just me by myself.

      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post