Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Quote by Mahatma Gandhi ( Day 5 )

Hi everyone today I have done my quote, and my quote is from Mahatma Gandhi. So I am going to be doing a new thing from now on, on every quote of the day and that is ( I am going to be telling you guys what fun fact was my favorite and why ). So for this quote of the day my favorite quote was probably ( He was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize five times ) because I just think that it is amazing to get nominated in something five times. Like he must work really hard if he has been nominated five times for the same thing right? So I hope you guys liked my quote of the day and I will see you in my next blog post that I end up publishing and putting on my blog. And the most important thing of all don't forget to check out the room 14 blog !!! And here is the link to the room 14 blog. I hope you guys enjoy looking at my blog plus the room 14 blog =)

4 comments:

  1. Great work Taliyah! I like how you took on advice and included a description of which fact you found most interesting. It is amazing that he was nominated five times in his lifetime, so well done for acknowledging this achievement.
    This is a great quote choice, as it discusses that while we cannot accurately predict the future, we can take steps to understand the world we are in and prepare for what may lay ahead.
    Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      I'm glad that I took advice and included a description of which fact that I found the most interesting. Yes that is amazing that he got nominated five times in his lifetime isn't it! What fun fact was your favorite?
      -Taliyah
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  2. Hi Taliyah. I would have to say that what I found most interesting about Gandhi was that he was invited to be on the cover of Time Magazine. After reading this on your blog post, I did my own little research on this fact and I found out that he eventually featured on the magazine's cover three times which is an amazing achievement. Well done Taliyah for your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      Yes I thought that one was quite interesting too. I glad my blog post made you research a little bit after reading my blog post! Is there a reason why this fun fact was your favorite one?
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post