Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Quote by Eleanor Roosevelt ( Day 4 )

Hi everyone this is my quote for today, today my was quote was from Eleanor Roosevelt as you can probably tell by the name of this blog post and because it also says it on the Google Drawings that I have put up above for my school work today. If you guys are getting a little bored from reading my quote of the day everyday then please tell me in the comments what you would like me to do for a blog post so you guys can sort of tell me what you want to be seeing because I am not sure what to put on my blog now that we are in lock-down. I am finding it a little bit hard putting blog posts up in lock-down because as I just said I do not know what to put on as a blog post so if you have any ideas for me please tell me in the comments section down below and I will see you in my next blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Another day, another quote Taliyah. Great work! Your presentation continues to be done well, and I like how you have positioned the quote in the centre so that your eyes are drawn straight to it. You are following the same structure every day, showing your level of work that you are doing. It would be great to see you explain in your blog posts from now on which of the three interesting facts you were most impressed or excited to learn about for each quote's speaker.
    Another great blog post Taliyah, and I'm looking forward to reading your next one. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      Yes I will try and do that each day from now on. And yes I just try to search up the quote each day on google and that's just how it came out. I am still not quite sure what quote I am going to be doing today but I will find one when I end up doing it today.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post