Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Quote by Albert Einstein ( Day 2 )

You guys probably already know what this is for if you saw what I posted yesterday, so I have just basically said the same things as I did yesterday but I did change a little bit of it because, my teacher ( Miss Wilkinson ) did not make this only my student teacher ( Miss Bargent ) made it, so anyway. Today I have done a quote of the day. I am going to try to do a quote of the day everyday either until I go back to school or until the end of the year it all sort of depends on how I feel about it. So today I have done this because it was one of our things from school at home. This activity was really easy to do because I didn't have to do much for it. So basically what I had to do was first I had to choose what quote I wanted to do this activity about from this list that my student teacher ( Miss Bargent ) have made. I'm really liking it and I am so excited to do one hopefully each day like I have already said. So I hope you like it and leave some comments in the comments section down below and I will see you in my next blog post that I end up blogging on my blog that you are now looking at.

2 comments:

  1. Another amazing Daily Quote Taliyah, and I am pleased that you are really liking doing the activity. I am once again impressed by your level of detail in presenting the quote and information, and you have spaced everything out in order for it to be clearly read. I am interested to hear why you chose Albert Einstein for your Daily Quote today, did you already know anything about him before you started researching?
    I am excited to see your next blog post, and wonder which quote you will be choosing next. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      I am glad that you are liking how I am presenting it. I just keep choosing random quotes each day I don't really take notice of them, like I close my eyes and choose one each day and then just stick with that one that my finger landed on. But I did learn that Albert Einstein invented the light bulb I think it was, and I learn't that in year 1. Yes I am also wondering what quote I will be doing tomorrow. Are you enjoying seeing these quotes that I have been doing? Sad that I still haven't met you in real life =(
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post