Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

5 things I like about my-self

Today I did another thing from Pinterest. This time I did an activity where you have to choose 5 things that you like about your-self and then present it onto a Google Drawing. So I decided to do this activity because I was bored and I hadn't done anything from Pinterest for a while, so I decided to look on Pinterest and see what activities they had put up for people to do. So for the theme I decided to go for a fire look because if you don't already know much about me I love fire backgrounds or fire themes. So I hope you guys like it and plz leave some comments down below, and also remember feel free to give me some tips in the comments section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post