Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

My five senses Part 2





Hi everyone today is another pinterest activity. This time I did my five senses part 2. So this activity is basically like my five senses part 1 but this time I had to name what I do with each part of my body for the five senses and then I had to name what I like doing with part of my body, and then I had to make a little sentence about it under neath that part where I have to explain what I like doing with that part of my body. And then I decided I don't need to draft this, so I just got straight into publishing so again I decided to publish this on Google Docs. Like I did with my five senses part 1. So if you guys haven't read my five senses part 1 then you won't know that I learnt about my five senses in year 1 and now I am a year 6. So I hope you like this pinterest activity and see you in my next blog post that will probably be called days of the week. So bye I guess for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post