Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Quote by Estee Lauder ( Day 3 )

Hi everyone this is my quote of the day for today and this time I chose a quote by Estee Lauder as you can probably tell by the name of the title. So I don't think I really need to say much about this because I have said everything in the last 2 posts that I have done so far, so if you don't know what this is about or you don't know why I have done this then maybe it is a good idea for you to go and check out my last 2 quotes that I did yesterday and the day before that. So I hope you guys like the quote that I have chosen to do today and I will see you guys tomorrow when I publish my next quote of the day onto my blog! And feel free to give me some tips in the comments section down below because I am always looking for new challenges and I am more likely to see them because I look at my blog to see if I have got new comments everyday in the morning, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and just before I go to bed, so I am always seeing the comments that you guys have put in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Taliyah. I am impressed that you posted your Daily Quote on a Saturday, and I hope that you enjoy working on it. Well done for presenting your work once again effectively, you carefully spread your information about Estée Lauder out for it to be read easily. Your "I think this quote means" discusses that important theme of never giving up which is a fantastic idea to live by, don't you think?
    Great work and I look forward to seeing your next post. I'm curious to see which quote you choose next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      Yes I am a person who really cares about not giving up like lets say that I ask my nanny to help me with some school work and we can't work it out then I will just keep trying and not give up. Yes I am trying to do the quotes in the weekend as well so I am not giving up on school work and there's that word again never give up. Yes I am not sure what quote I am going to be picking yet for tomorrow but that doesn't mean that I won't be doing the quote of the day tomorrow because as I said I am going to try to do the quote everyday and never give up on school work. I am hoping that we will be at school soon so the whole class can finally meet you in real life, I am so excited for when we go back to school because I just really want to meet you really bad. I am just saying this so you don't get a little shock about this but when I usually meet someone I usually am quite shy like I don't really talk much to them because there are some people that I am not sure about being around them or not. But I hope to see you again in the comments tomorrow on the post that will be called quote by whoever I choose tomorrow's quote from.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post