Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Indoor Scavenger Hunt


Hi everyone today I have made a slide about an indoor scavenger hunt. This activity was fun because I got to do it with my brother and I don't get to do much things with my brother and I am not sure why that is. This activity was also easy because I actually had help because when I usually do stuff like this I don't really get help I usually have to do it by myself but today I got to do it with my brother. So I have basically explained it all that I can think of at the moment but you guys can probably imagine what I had to do. So my next blog post will probably be tomorrow and it will be the quote of the day I am still not sure what quote I am going to be doing tomorrow but I will be doing one tomorrow. So I hope you guys like it and leave some comments and maybe even some tips in the comments section down below. ( Bye ) !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi taliyah its katie I really like how you made this scavenger hunter. Alot of things my favorite thing was the squishy banana it was amazing.so much colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie
      I'm glad you liked this scavenger hunt and that your favorite thing was the squishy banana. And did you find it quite interesting that my brother decided to choose that one for something stretchy I think it was. Why do you think it has so much colours because it only has green and yellow.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post