Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Different Languages


Today I decided to do a choice thing from my school website, and what I had to do was I had to find how to say hello, good morning, good afternoon and good bye or something like that in different languages. So my favorite one probably would of had to be saying good morning and i'm not sure why. I decided to do this because it was one of the things that I had to do for school work at home since we are in lock-down. This activity was pretty easy because all I had to do was search how to say whatever in different languages and then just publish it onto a Google Slides. So this was one of my favorite school things that I did. So I hope you like it and I will see you in my next blog post.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Taliyah, What a bright and well set out slideshow you made. I wonder what images could be added to the slides to add interest? Did you have a go at trying to say all the greetings? Some of them look very difficult!
    -Mrs Hobbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Hobbs
      Yes I was thinking about adding a little bit of images to the slides but then I just couldn't think of what images to put in. Yeah I did decide to have a go at all of the greetings in different languages, because I wanted to challenge myself a little bit at this activity. What was your favorite slide on the different languages slide that I have made here?
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  2. Well done Taliyah! You have created a well-laid out and easy to understand slideshow. I like that you have taken the time to search up how different languages say hello, goodbye, good morning, and good afternoon.
    I wonder if your next step could be looking into the differences between these cultures in terms of clothing, food, holidays, tradition.
    I'm excited to watch your blog grow and see what other activities you choose to post about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      I'm happy that you like it and that you want to focus on something. I am always happy when other people give me different challenges for things that I have already done. I'm quite sad that I still haven't seen you in real life, but I am hoping to see you soon. I'm really happy that you want to see my blog grow. Is there a slide that you liked the most?, and if there is what one was it?
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post