Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

My family




Hi guys here is my second to last pinterest activity that I am going to be doing for quite a while because I have been blogging heaps so far and most of them have been on Google Docs from pinterest. This time I chose to do this activity, for this activity we just had to name the people in your family and then say what gender they are. If you do not know what gender means there here is the meaning: Boy or Girl. Or you can say female or male. So this activity was really fun and easy and here's why: it was fun because I was bored and had nothing to do. And it was easy because I know everyone's name in my family. So I decided to publish this onto a Google Docs because it is the easiest google thing to publish it onto. So I hope you like it and remember to leave some tips or some comments in the comments section down below. ( Bye!!! ) And I will see you in my next blog post that will be called months of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post