Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

My five senses Part 1





Hi everyone today I decided that I am probably going to be doing quite a few of activities from pinterest. So this was one of the activities that I wanted to do from pinterest. Basically for this activity what I had to do was I just had to name all of my five senses. And what you do with each part of your body. So this was a very easy activity to do because I learnt about my five senses in year 1 and now I am a year 6. So I just published this on a Google Docs. And by the way this was not a whole class thing I actually did this in the weekend because I was bored and had nothing to do. So I didn't just do this activity from pinterest. I did heaps more, so coming up next on my blog will be ( my five senses part 2, days of the week, my family, and months of the year ). So keep an eye on my blog so you can see those activities that I did. So I hope you liked this activity that I did and see you in my next blog post ( Bye!!! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post