Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Days of the week

 






Hi everyone today is another pinterest activity, this time I did a little quiz about the days of the week. This activity was really easy but really fun at the same time. So I published it on Google Docs as you can probably tell. This was easy because I know all of the days of the week off by heart now, since I learnt about them in year 1. And I learnt them off by heart in year 2 or 3. So I have basically explained all that I can about this activity, and I can't think of anything else that I can tell you guys. So maybe if you think that I have skipped something out that you want to know about then please just ask me in the comments section down below. See you guys in my next blog post that I end up putting on my blog. ( Bye!!! ). Next blog post coming soon called my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post