Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Blinding lights

Today I did this song on chrome music lab and I have been making songs on chrome music lab for quite a long time now. So I am going to share some of my songs with you that I have made and please don't change anything on them. So this one is called Blinding Lights as you can probably tell by the name of the title. Go to this link if you want to see it. And if you guys wanted to make one of these or check out the site just go here. And I hope you like it and leave some comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post