Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

Who Am I ? ( Part 2 ) ( Summer Learning Journey )


Today I decided to do another who am I. And this time I did it about a famous person in my country ( New Zealand ) , So I decided to choose Jacinda Ardern. The reason why I decided to do a who am I on Jacinda Ardern is because she is my country's prime minister, and I just thought it would be a good idea to do it on her. So I basically did this because I was bored and I needed something to do, and then I realized that there was a SLJ ( Summer Learning Journey ). Which if you don't know what a summer learning journey is then please just go here. So I hope you like it and remember if you have any tips feel free to tell me in the comments section down below. So see you in the next blog post that I post, and just letting you know I am in Kaikoura at the moment so I might not be blogging that much now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post