Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

My favorite words

 

Today my class did a activity where you have to choose 3 of your favorite words that you like. And then after you had chosen your three favorite words you were able to present it in any way you wanted too. So I decided to present it on a Google Drawing. And these are my three favorite words, and I have special reasons for each word on here, and why they are my favorite words, so that is what I am going to tell you guys now. So the reason why one of my favorite words is carbohydrates is because ( I am basically the only one in my family that can spell it of by heart ). And then the reason why my second favorite word is Taliyah is because ( It is my name and not many people are called Taliyah, and I just really like the name ). And lucky last the reason why my third favorite word is family is because ( I just really like having family, and because I love my family lots ). So I hope you like it and remember to leave some comments in the comments section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post