Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My holiday in Kaikoura


This is my brother standing in front of a seal.
But the seal was asleep!
I didn't want to go near it because of how much they smell.


This is me standing on a table near Kaikoura lookout.
My brother was standing next to me, but I decided to crop him out of the picture because he is already in a picture up above!
There was a beautiful view up there.
But it was very cold.

So I hope you like it and remember to please leave some comments down below. And just letting you know I might update this blog post and end up putting some more photo's on it. So see you in my next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post