Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Bad Guy

Today I did this song on chrome music lab. So I think this is my second or third time putting a song from chrome music lab onto my blog. So this one is called Bad Guy as you can probably tell by the name of the title. Go to this link if you want to see it. And if you guys wanted to make one of these or check out the site just go here. So I hope you guys like it and if you have any tips or comments for me please tell me them in the comments box down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post