Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Alphabetical foods word search

 


Today I did a word search and I called it alphabetical foods because it has only got alphabetical foods in it for you to find. So I only did this because I was bored and I was doing word searches on paper that were already made up and while I was doing that in my head I thought maybe I could make a word search one day, so I ended up doing it straight after. I made it on this site so just go there if you want to make a word search of your own. If you wanted to try and figure out my word search up above then I would recommend asking one of your parents or someone else to print it out for you on paper and then circle the words like that. If you do end up doing this word search can you please tell me and show me in the comments section down below because I would love to see them after you guys have done it. So hope you guys like it and see you in my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post