Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Do you know me?

 


Today I did a did you know me for you guys to see if you actually know me or not. So I chose to do this just because I was bored and had nothing to do, and basically what I am going to do is "I am going to go through each line that is on the picture up above and I am going to tell you what I prefer". So for the first line ( blue or purple ) I would choose blue because it is my favorite colour. For the second line ( movies or music ) I would choose music because I love listening to music all the time. Next for the third line ( travel to Japan or travel to London ) I would travel to London because apparently it is a really cool place to go to. For the fourth line ( soccer or basketball ) I would choose soccer because I do heaps of soccer with my brother ( Elijah ). For the fifth line ( fries or pizza ) I would choose pizza because it is one of my favorite take aways. For the sixth line ( pants or dress ) I would choose pants because I just never like wearing dresses. Next for the seventh line ( dolphins or puppies ) I would choose dolphins because I do not like puppies. For the last line ( flats or heals ) I would choose flats because I don't like wearing heals and I always wear flats. So I hope you like this activity I did and please tell me in the comments what you would prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post