Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Olympic Athlete ( Annalie Longo )


Hi everyone today my class got to do another thing about the Olympics. So this time our activity was to choose someone from the Olympics, and then do a we bit of re-searching about that person that you chose. So I ended up choosing Annalie Longo because my school ( Belfast School ) actually got to meet here one day this year and I wanted to know a we bit more about her. So our teacher ( Miss Wilkinson ) actually told us a website to go on to choose our Olympic athlete, so what we had to do to get to that website was we had to go to google and then search ( olympics nz ). Then after we had searched that we had to keep scrolling down until we found a link that said ( Home l New Zealand Olympic Team ), and then we had to go into that link and it came up with this website. And then once we got onto that website we had to click on athletes, and thats just where we got to choose our Olympic Athlete we wanted to re-search about. So if you wanted to check out this website then I will leave the link right here. So I will see you guys in my next blog post. ( Bye !!! ).

2 comments:

  1. Well done Taliyah, it is very interesting learning about all of our amazing NZ athletes who are competing in Tokyo at the moment. Although these athletes are at the top of their sport we don't often hear about them until the Olympics do we? I really enjoyed listening to Annalie when she visited us at school. You have presented your information in a very eye-catching DLO. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Wilkinson
      Yes it is quite sad that we don't hear about them until the Olympics come on. I also enjoyed listening to Annalie at school too, it was very interesting. Thanks for the information though I really appreciated what you have just said. I am glad to hear that I have presented my DLO in a very eye-catching way and that it was very interesting.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post