Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

Olympic traditions


Today I had to choose what I wanted to re search about and then do re searching what we wanted to re search about. So I chose to re search about the Olympic rings and flags. This activity was very fun to do, so basically what we did was the teacher ( Miss Wilkinson ) chose some people to choose what subject they wanted to re search about from these lists of things from the Olympic's, and this is what I choose. And after those people had chosen what subject they wanted to re search about those same people had to choose 2 other people that they thought that they would work well with and have fun re searching about the thing that they chose to re search about. So since I was one of those people that the teacher picked I ended up choosing to re search about the Olympic rings and flag and also chose Chloe and Monique to work with me on it. So after we had re searched about what we chose we had to put the most important things about it onto a Google Slide, so this is our Google Slide right here. So hope you like it and I will see you in my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post