Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

What I've drawn in lock-down

Hi everyone today I am going to be showing you guys what I have drawn in the last couple days in lock-down. So as I go through my drawings I will tell you what they are and I will rate them out of 10. So let me just get started right now, and remember feel free to give me some tips or comments down below. I have got more but I will have to make a new blog post and show you guys the others.

 This is a red Nike sign
 This is a orange Nike sign
 This is a yellow Nike sign
 This is a green Nike sign
 This is a dark blue Nike sign
 This is a purple Nike sign
 This is a light pink Nike sign
 This is a light blue Nike sign
 This is a dark pink Nike sign
 This is a rainbow Nike sign
 This is a ice - cream truck
 This is a imac
 This is a kawaii burger
 This is a cute fox
 This is a kawaii brownie
 This is a light bulb with flowers inside
 This is a kawaii girl
 This is Patrick from sponge bob square pants
 This is a kawaii cat in a burger
 This is a UFO picking up pizza
 This is kawaii sushi
 This is a kawaii cat going nap time
 This is kawaii kitty
 This is a minecraft person I am not quite sure what her name is though
 This is a kawaii pineapple
 This is a plane traveling around the earth
 This is a kawaii milkshake
 This is a kawaii popsicle
 These are kawaii avacados
 This is a kawaii egg
 These are some more kawaii sushi
 This is a girl that's turned around with a bow in her hair
 This is a kawaii sushi and kawaii cake


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post