Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Spaghetti & ham pies

 

 Step 1 : Get all the ingredients ready

 Step 2 : Cut the pastry into four small squares

 Step 3 : Brush a little bit of raw egg on top

 Step 4 : Sprinkle some cheese on

 Step 5 : Eat it and enjoy

Hi everyone today I made some spaghetti and ham pies for lunch. And this recipe was really easy to do, so I was thinking maybe some of you guys would like to make these one day. If you do choose to make these spaghetti & ham pies then here is the recipe to it. And the thing that I found interesting about these were they only had to have 8 ingredients to make this but all the things that you need to make them I would expect everyone to have at home. My family only use 7 things though because one of the things were like spinach or basil or something like that and my family doesn't like that so we didn't add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post