Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Art gallery trip

Hi everyone 5 weeks ago I went to the art gallery on Tuesday 17th of August ( which was the night we went into lockdown ). There were 2 people from each syndicate or each class I can't really remember, but from my class the 2 people that got picked were Me and Andre. So basically what we did was at about lunch time everyone that got chosen to go to the art gallery went to wait near the school library and wait until the bus comes. And then once the bus got there we went to the art gallery and got taken to this special room after we ate lunch since we left at lunch time. Basically what we got to do first was we got to head around the art gallery with our group that we got put in and decide 6 things to draw from the things that we saw in the art gallery. Once we had drawn all 6 things that we chose to draw we got to choose 1 thing to draw from the 6 things that we drew. And then once we had chosen what one to make into a stamp we got to draw the outline on a piece of foam and then cut the outline out then stick the sticky side onto a piece of wood and draw the details onto the foam and finally choose what colours you want to use for your stamp. We also got to use each others stamps my stamp was the one in the blue squares (I don't know what it is supposed to be).

2 comments:

  1. I know you really enjoyed that time at the Art gallery and your art work was awesome. Just remember Tali when you write or talk about yourself and someone else you always put their name first e:g Andre and I ( not me and Andre). Well done tho!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes I totally forgot to write Andre and I instead of me and Andre.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post