Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Quote by Bonnie Blair

Today this is my quote of the day by Bonnie Blair. And my favorite fact today was ( She dominated the sprint events at three Olympic Games 1998, 1992, and 1994 ) because we were actually learning about the Olympics at school not long ago before we went into lock-down. And yeah that was basically all I had to tell you guys for today and I just wanted to say my next blog post will be about some baking so keep looking at my blog to see that blog post. So I hope you guys liked it and remember to leave some comments or tips in the comments section down below and see you guys next time bye!!! Hope we are out of lock-down soon so we can go back to school.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Taliyah, and it's great that you did a quote that links well to the Olympics which have just occurred.
    The background fits peacefully with the message that the quote is putting across, however you could have linked it back to your quote's speaker. Have a think about how you can involve their image with the overall presentation.
    It is interesting to read that she dominated her events, did you find out during your research what medal Bonnie Blair came during the Olympics of each of these three years?
    Great work completing another Daily Quote, and I am interested for your next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Bargent
      No I did not find out what medals Bonnie Blair came during the Olympics of each of these three years.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post