Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Father's day / Dad's birthday activity ( Part 1 )

Today I have done a little something for my dad. So you guys might be wondering why I have called this blog post ( Father's day / Dad's birthday activity ) well I have named it this because this year my dad's birthday is one day before father's day. So I have made this for him and I am also going to be making another thing which I will put on my blog another day. But for father's day I am going to be giving him this and for his birthday you guys will have to wait and see what I end up making for my dad to give to him on his birthday. So stay tuned to my blog to see what I give him. And I hope you guys liked this blog post and remember to leave some comments and tips in the comments section down below and I will see you guys in my next blog post that I end up choosing to put onto my blog. I hope you guys found this quite interesting! I won't be showing what I did for the other thing for me dad for a certain reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post