Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sand art

 


This first one I have sort of made it like a glacier I think it's called.


For this second one I have made it like a pattern of mountains overlapping each other.


And for this last one I have made it look like there are a bunch of mountains from front row all the way to the end or back row.

Hi everyone today I have made these sand arts online. So I have made these on a website called thisissand. And I have decided to show you guys this today because my class only just learnt about it today and I thought I would share it with you. So for today I am going to be showing how to do this step by step in pictures, I think it is easier to show you guys in pictures because some times it just doesn't make any sense when I write it and you guys get all confused. Just go down a little bit more and I will show you how this is done.


Step 1 : Go on GOOGLE and search this up above.


Step 2 : Then it will come up with this.


Step 3 : After your screen comes up with that I want you to push on the link that says this.


Step 4 : Then it will come up with something like this, I want you to push on the button that says ( Play Now ).


Step 5 : And once you push on play now it should come up with something like this. Now all you need to do is push on the button in the right top corner.


Step 6 : Then it will come up with this. Now you have to choices, which are push on one colour that you want or if you want more than one colour you can push on the button in the top left corner and that will change the white button in the top right corner and you just keep pushing until you find one that you want.


Step 7 : Now all you have to do is hold down and move your mouse around and that will just let you make what ever you want with it.


Step 8 : Now you should have these buttons in the top left corner of your screen. 


Step 9 : If you push on this button it will just bring you back to the home screen.


Step 10 : If you push on this button it will come up with this
Now if you want to lose this beautiful piece forever then push discard if you don't push cancel. If you push discard then you will basically just have a brand new piece of paper to design on.


Step 11 : If you push on this button it will come up with this
And I only know what the download button does because I don't really push on the other buttons but if you push on the button that says download then it just basically screenshots your work that you have done.

So I hope you guys like it and I will see you in my next blog post. And i'm sorry that this was a long blog post but I just really wanted to teach you guys something.

6 comments:

  1. wow this looks so cool my fav is the last one you did. i love it how you did a step to step one it is very cool maybe next time you could add a link so the people that are having trouble. over all this is so super cool.

    From Hollie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hollie
      I am happy that you like this blog post that I have done. And yes I was going to add the link but I just forgot too. My favorite one was probably the first one.
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  2. Ka pai Taliyah, this is very cool! What an informative blog post! I needed this before I went on the website and then I wouldn't have had to work it all out myself. I really like all three of your artworks but if I had to choose one as my favourite I think it would be the last one. I really like the use of colour in that one. Do you think you will keep creating more artworks on this site now that you know about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Wilkinson
      Yes I wish I knew all about it before we learnt about it in class so that I could teach some people something new. And also I did like them all too, but I only got to choose one for my favorite so I decided that my favorite was the first one. Yep I did use quite a lot of colours in the last one didn't I ? Yes I tried to not make it a big blog post but then I had a read of it myself and it actually didn't take that long to read so I just published it onto my blog. I found it very interesting that I did it the night before my made a blog post about sand art in the class, because I didn't know that we were even going to be making a blog post about it. And yes I have been doing some more artworks on this site, and I have been using it before bed to because it just helps me relax before bed and I find it that I even fall asleep faster too. Have you got a favorite pattern or colour from this site ?
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi thanks, I am glad you like them. What one was your favourite?
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post