Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2021

My bio-poem

 


Today I did another Pinterest thing. So this time on Pinterest I found this bio-poem and we had to do 7 lines. On the first line we had to write I am: how old you are, then on the second line we had to write I love: what we love, on the third line we had to write I need: what we need, next on the fourth line we had to write I want: what we want, then on the fifth line we had to write I dream of: what we dream of, next on the sixth line we had to write I fear: what we are afraid of, and lucky last on the seventh line we had to write I feel: what we feel like around others. So I hope you like it and leave some comments and maybe even some tips in the comments box down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post