Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Matariki Facts

 


Today I did some facts about Matariki because we are learning about Matariki at the moment at school. So basically what I did was just oped up a Google Slides and then started writing what I already knew about Matariki. And of course this is called a DLO ( Digital Learning Object. This activity was really fun to do and I did this because I was all out of school work for the day because I had finished everything that was on the finishing off list. So I hope you learn something new today and remember to leave some comments down below, and feel free to give me some tips of what to change or learn. And if you have any questions to ask me and you need me to answer for you then feel free to ask me them in the comments section down below, because I am always looking for new comments in my blog posts every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post