Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Road Safety

 


Today I did this slide about road safety because at school there was this challenge where we could do a Google Slide or a Google Drawing for road safety or how to be an up-stander. So I decided to have a go at doing the road safety competition. This Google Slide was very easy and fun for me because I am a road patroller at school so I thought I would do this one instead of the other one. It decided to go for this one because I know a lot about road safety and just because I am a road patroller doesn't mean I would be the best at it and would win the competition because I did not win the competition. So I hoped you liked it and leave some comments and maybe even some tips in the comments box down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post