Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

100 words writing

1.

2.

Hi everyone a couple days ago at school for writing the class did this writing activity.  For the writing activity there was a little twist along with it.  The twist was we had to try and use 100 words in our piece of writing.  This activity was a little bit hard because we were allowed to have a couple words over 100 but I was challenging my self to have exactly 100 words.  We started off with 1 sentence starter and get to 100 words but then for the people that had finished quickly and wanted to do another one could carry on with the second sentence starter.  You know how I said that I was trying to get exactly 100 words in each sentence starter well ...  I was very proud of my self because I got exactly 100 words in each one.  Now 100 words might seem like a lot and sounds like it would take a long time to write it, well it was actually very easy for me and it didn't take that long at all.  So if you liked this writing activity then please give it a go. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did that it was fun to read. Ellie from new windsor school room 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie
      I love how you liked it and that is was fun to read. What one was your favourite?
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post