Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

10 years of growing up

Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted in a while I was supposed to blog about 2 more things that we did at school which was the science road show and korfball, I told my self I must blog about those 2 things but then I just forgot. So today at school for writing the class did this activity where we had to write things that we had learnt of what age we were ( etc. if your 10 write 10 things that you have learnt at that age ). I have done mine and published it on a google drawing and if your wondering how did I get my picture to look like that, well the teacher ( Miss Wilkinson ) actually showed the class the website and if you wanted to have a play around with it then here is the link to that website. So I hope you guys liked this blog post see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Taliyah, Well Done!! I love what you've learned in your last 10 years.
    Does that mean you are 10 years old like me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmy
      Yes well if you are 10 then we are both the same age. I am glad that you like what I have learnt in my last 10 years.
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  2. Hello Taliyah, This is very well done. I love when you've putted what you learned for 10 years! that's a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Skye
      I am glad that you liked my blog post and I was happy when you said you loved when I put what I learnt in the past 10 years.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post