Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Summer Glyph

My One

 My Brother's One

Hi everyone today at school my class did something very fun and weird ( wonderful, excellent, intelligent, real, different ).  We did this thing called a summer glyph this was a very fun and easy activity, after everyone had finished their summer glyph we got to wonder around the room and look at each others.  What we did for this summer glyph was we got asked a question and had to answer them and for each ingredient was a different thing to add to our masterpiece.  Some of the questions that we got asked were ( How do you plan to spend the majority of your summer break?, Pick 1-3 words that make you think of summer?,  How much letters do you have in your first and last name?, What type of pet(s) do you have?, What word best describes your school year?, What is your favourite ice cream flavour?, If money wasn't an option, where would you choose to go this summer?, What was your favourite subject this school year?, What summer activity have you already done? ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post