Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Summer trip

 https://biteable.com/watch/2953395/a8e9212209a9cd5d90a1c8d5ec16788c


You can go here to watch my biteable that I made this only took me about 3 hours in 1 day and I hope you like it you can just go to biteable.com and easily make your own and if you end up making one of these please tell me and if you have a blog please put it on your blog and send me your blog link because I would love to see your biteable and over stuff that you have put on your blog and if you don't have a blog but you still have made one of these and you want to share it with me you can easily just push on export when you are done and then push on something like build your video or something like that and then on your left side you just push on copy link and then in the comments down below just push ctrl v and then I will be able to watch the biteable that you have made either by yourself or with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post