Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

I love my new toy!

 


Today I took one of my storys from my library from school and I opened up a google doc and got the book and opened the book up and then I went into tools and I pressed on voice typing and then I just started basically reading the book and my computer would just write all the stuff that I said onto the google doc without me even needing to even touch the keyboard. It is basically like your just reading a book to your computer and then your computer is just writing everything that you just said onto the google doc. And then after I had read the book and my computer was finished writing the whole story then I just went over the whole story and started highlighting all the text that each character said. For each character I did a different colour. In the story their were 3 characters but I had to do 4 colours because I thought it would look better if the sound effects had a colour too so I ended up making a colour for the sound effects too. So the 3 characters where piggy, elephant and squrriel they all don't have names but I do not know why. So I did pink for piggy, blue for elephant, and then I did like a orangy yellow for squriel, And lucky last for the sound effects I did grey I was going to don black but then I thought that I wouldn't be able to see text but and then I thought I could change the colour of the text but then it looked all silly and weird it just didn't look good together with all different coloured text. So I hope you like this and if you have any tips for me please tell me in the comments down below and if you liked this so much then maybe you could have a try and make one of these and if you have a blog and you end up making one of these then maybe you could put yours on your blog and please tell me if you have done one of these because I would love to see your story and other stuff you have done on your blogs so remember if you have done one of these please tell me and it would be awesome if you linked your blog link down below because then I could look at your blog posts and I might even comment on some of your posts that you have posted on your blog and if I comment on you blog you may even want to comment on my blog and I will comment back so even if I comment on your blog please comment back so we can have a conversation with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post