Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Manu's Ending


Today I did this DLO (digital learning object). So what the whole class had to do first was so we read this story called the wayfinder and then we basically had to make our own last paragraph that would fit into the story. So this is my example of my last paragraph that would fit into the story and I hope you like it. And I use one of the sentence starters from the story and the sentence starters from the story where night after night ..., you might wonder ..., from father to sun ..., as day dawned ..., day after day ..., on a starless night ..., in the silvery light of morning ..., and looking first to the rising sun. And the sentence starter that I use was in the silvery light of morning and then we just had to summerise the story and then just basically write the story after you had written your sentence starter so if you have any tips for me please tell me your tips for what I could do in the comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post