Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Memes ( with a twist )

Hi everyday today at school my class got to have a go at making our own memes.  First I found a picture for my meme than I added some text that would go only nicely with it.  But the teacher ( Miss Wilkinson ) gave us a little twist to try and add into it which was ( try and make the meme relate to something to do with school ).  I made quite a few of these memes so I decided to publish it onto a Google Slide because I thought it would just go along nicely with 1 meme on each slide.  So I hope you guys like it and maybe you guys could have a try at making your own memes one day, if you end up making some memes please send them to me because I would love to see them.  I hope to see you guys soon in my next blog post and maybe you can give me some ideas of what you want me blog about some time.  I just wanted to say my favourite one would probably have to be number 6 and please tell me what number your favourite one would have to be out of these ones here.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Taliyah, your blog is cool. I love the bit where you wrote your memes. I love the backrounds on google slides you used. Well Done!
    - From Charmy @ New Windsor School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the memes they were so funny taliyah. from Ellie new windsor school room 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie
      I'm glad you liked the memes and I was happy when you said that they were so funny. What one was your favourite?
      -Taliyah

      Delete
  3. Hi Charmy
    I'm glad you liked my memes that I made. Yes my background is quite basic but it is one of my favourite backgrounds to use on google slides.
    -Taliyah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charmy
    Sorry I just wanted to say you might have accidentally written this same comment on the same blog post of mine 3 times in a row.
    -Taliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying Taliyah, I don't think I wrote the comment 3 times.

      Delete
    2. Hi Charmy
      You did but you must have deleted them
      -Taliyah

      Delete
    3. I haven't deleted anything, maybe it got deleted by its self because sometimes it copies down comment and deletes it.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post