Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Moment in time

Hi everyone today at school for writing we did this activity where I got to choose my favourite memory that happened in the school holidays.  And basically what I did was I did this activity for writing and I had different sentence starters for each line so for the 1st and 2nd line the sentence starter was ( I heard ) then for then 3rd sentence starter was ( I saw ) next for the 4th and 5th sentence starter was ( I felt ) and lucky last for the 6th and 7th sentence starter was ( I wonder ) so I hope you guys like it and leave some tips or even some comments in the comments section down below.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Taliyah what great memories of a cool holiday in Kaikoura xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I'm glad that you like it. What was your favourite thing about this blog post?
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post