Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Me, Me, Me Poem


I did this poem that is all about me and here is a photo of the poem I made and maybe if you like this idea you might want to make one of these poems about here on google drawings and if you have a blog you might want to put it on your blog so I can see it and maybe even leave some comments on your blog. And if you guys wanted to give me some tips then just write them in the comments section down below.On the first line I had to write about how I treat others, on the second line I had to write about what people think about me, then on the next line I had to write about my personality and on the last line I had to write about what I like doing.And the line that I found the easiest to write about me probably had to be the last line about what I like doing in my own time.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant poem Taliyah. Your DLO is very eye-catching and the added images are very cute. The words you have selected to describe yourself are perfect. I would have been interested to know what you had to describe on each line. Which line did you find the easiest to write about yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the last line about what I like doing

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your tips I have updated my blog post and said what I had to describe on each line so if you wanted to know then maybe you might have to check on my blog post again and check. What line did you like the most on my blog post. Taliyah

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Taliyah I really like the animals you put on there. there so cute.
    I have pet a rabbit they are really cute they had babys but we had to give them away :(
    how long did it take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok cool what did your rabbit look like this took about 2 to 3 days.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post