Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Friendship Quote


I made this quote about friendship and I made it on google drawings so firstly I took of photo of myself and I then I went to remove.bg and I removed the background on my photo and then I searched online for friendship quotes and I just found one of my favourties to put on my google drawing and I just put it all on a google drawing it was pretty easy. So if you want to try and make a quote about something try and do it and remember to do your best and if you have a blog you might want to put yours on your blog so I might out some comments on your blog and if you have any tips for me feel free to put them in the comments section down below.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this quote because it kind of shows that you are a friend, because you seem very nice and the quote makes you sound like a friend to everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aaliyah you sound like a very nice friend too because everyone's a friend right? I really like you name because if you change the first A from your name and swap it with a T then that would spell my name !!! Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post