Pages

Monday, December 21, 2020

Summer learning journey Part 4

This is the 4th activity that I am doing for the summer learning journey and it is called which one doesn't belong. So the first slide is for you to figure out and all the rest of the other slides are the ones that I had to do for the summer learning journey this activity was really fun to do and I recommend you signing up to the summer learning journey if you know how to and I bet you will have as much fun as I am having doing the summer learning journey during summer 2020. So here it is down below and don't forget to tell me what you think of it and if you really want to you can also tell me tips if you wanted too.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Taliyah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I loved playing the spot the difference games in magazines when I was younger!

    You did an amazing job with this activity explaining what the activity was and giving an example of how to do it then spotting all the differences and sometimes more than one difference in the slides. I like that you also included an explanation for each difference you spotted.

    Great job creating your own spot the difference, it looks a little tricky but I think I can spot a few. Firstly, B because it is wearing glasses, C and D because they don't have hands and C because it has its tongue out.

    Let me know if I guessed correctly!!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zana

      Yes you got it right thank you for the tips.

      From Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post