Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Summer learning journey Part 3

I did the summer learning journey activity and this time I did this activity where you have to choose a song and then write the chorus of that song on a google drawing and this activity was actually really fun and really quick I had expected it to take quite a long time and I also thought that it would be really boring but no I thought wrong. And also don't forget to tell me in the comments what you think of it and maybe even give me a few tips if you really wanted too. And another question for you is that if you have any other idea's about what I could call my summer learning journey activity blog posts tell me in the comments and I might use them sometime for some of my other blog posts that I put on my blog about the summer learning journey this year. So here it is for you to look at my song was called Scars to your beautiful by Alessia cara.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Taliyah,

    This is a great song choice and you have clearly put effort into your explanation and I’d love to give you the points for this task but I think you may have missed a key detail in the instructions for this activity.

    This task asks you to spend some time coming up with the chorus of your own song. I’d love to hear what you come up with.

    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel

      Thank you for the tip I didn't quite get it when it asked to come up with the chorus of your own song I thought it ment that you choose a song then write the chorus of that song.

      Blog you later Taliyah

      Delete
    2. Hey Taliyah,

      That's alright, I've gotten confused with some of the tasks too, would you like to give this one another go now that you know what you need to do, so you can get the points for it?

      There are also lots of cool tasks available to try with one more week to go.

      This one is all about making music with this really cool website, https://summerlearningjourney.blogspot.com/2021/01/summer-song-maker.html Me and some of the other SLJ Team members even gave it a go because it's so fun.

      Hope to see you in the comments soon,

      Daniel

      Delete
    3. Hi Daniel It's Taliyah
      I'm glad that it's not just me that has gotten confused. I don't really want to do this again but that's ok that I won't get the points isn't it? I will have a look at the music one.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post