Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer learning journey Part 1

I am starting this thing called the summer learning journey and this is the first activity that I did for the summer learning journey. Basically what you do for the summer learning journey is that you just basically keep learning during summer and it keeps you really entertained. I think it is really fun and maybe if you want to you guys might want to sign up for the summer learning journey after you have looked at a couple of things that I have done for the summer learning journey. And remember to tell me what you think of it in the comments down below or maybe even give me a few tips if you wanted too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Taliyah,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Nice work on this task you have reordered the words correctly and I’m glad to hear you are enjoying doing the Summer Learning Journey tasks and encouraging others to give it a go as well.

    Be careful though to read the instructions for the tasks carefully, this task asks you to either draw a picture of you and someone else practising the sentences or make a screen castify of it. I’d love it if you wanted to quickly add this to your post to get the full points.

    Great start Taliyah,,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniel

      Sorry I must have missed out on the part where it told you to make a screencastify or draw a picture but i'm glad that you like it.

      I might add that to my blog post but I will probably be to busy so might not be able to do that in the holidays.

      Blog you later Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post