Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Quality blog commenting

 

Hi everyone today I did this activity that was actually on the SLJ blog.  So I don't really know what to say but hopefully you can tell what I had to do when you read the slides.  If you have any ideas of what I could say at the start of my blog posts please put them in the comments down below because I am usually always using "Hi everyone today I did this activity...".  Well that's it for today and I will see you in my next blog post bye!!!  And remember I do like to celebrate for every 100 blog posts I do and I am only 40 away until I get to 200 so please give me some ideas of what I can blog about and what you would like to see my blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora anō Taliyah,

    Great job with the quality comments activity, it looks like you really understand what makes a good blog comment! Great work recognising the positive, thoughtful and helpful parts of each comment, I hope this will be helpful for commenting on other learners blogs and communicating online!

    Remember to check out the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey. There are some activities in week one that focus on leaving quality comments on other blogs, you may enjoy that one!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren
      Yes I understand it quite a lot. I have tried those activities and I am not a big fan of them so I won't be putting them on myy blog.
      -Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post