Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Diamond dotz Part 1

I did this art and craft thing that I got for Christmas and I got three of them this is the first one that I did and I really like it, it is a reindeer and I am going to frame it and then put it in my room for Christmas this year and so this is how it looks.




So I hope you like it and maybe even tell me how you like it and even tell me if you have ever done an arts and crafts kit called diamond dotz and if you have you might want to take of photo of it or them if you have more and put them or it on your blog so I can see it or them and I might even comment or your blog one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Taliyah,

    Your reindeer looks awesome, this looks like it would have taken a lot of time and patience. I think you should defiantly frame it if you can and save it for Christmas this year.

    I'd love to see the other two if you want to share them too.

    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel

      Thx for the tips sorry but I am not quite done the other two but I will put a picture of them both on my blog once they are done.

      Blog you later from Taliyah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post